Saturday, January 10, 2009

Buddy-My Tech Savvy Kitty

The other night while working on some homework my cat, affectionately called Buddy, jumped up on my bed and curled into a little ball next to me. After a couple of minutes he became restless and stretched out and used my computer as a pillow. Although this was probably unintentional on his part, I liked to think he wanted to help me with my Observation Report!

Isn't it funny how we have become accustomed to having a technology and computers in our daily life. I can still remember my first contact with a computer. I was in the 2nd grade and my class was in the computer lab for the first time. We were seated in pairs in front of these very large computers that had black screens and green writing. I remember being so excited and amazed by the computer and not wanting to leave the lab. Now I could not imagine going a day without checking my email or going to my favorite sites.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree about how computers are part of our every day lives. I was going crazy the past few days without a computer. SO happy to have one again. How funny it is to think that there was a time when we didn't have emails, facebook, youtube, etc. The pictures of Buddy are so cute. Izzie does the same exact thing, trying to use it as a pillow. Even our pets love computers. Good luck with the papers. See you Tuesday. ~ Jenelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you brought use of technology into the post about your cat. I totally felt that.




    PS: You're awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete